We require a well-presented Service Advisor to join us at Citroen Service team in Braintree. The successful candidate will be well organised and able to provide high levels of customer service.
The service advisor will be working as part of the team with the workshop personnel including the Service Manager and Technicians.
The role will include:
- Initiating service documentation to the manufacturers standard.
- Identifying work from Vehicle health checks and upselling the items required.
- Update customer and vehicle history files accurately regarding Data Protection regulation.
- Apply manufacturer’s warranty requirements and dealership policy to all relevant paperwork.
- Certify the completion of all paperwork so that all work undertaken is charged for.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be numerate and literate.
- Will be proficient in PC and internet applications.
- Have a flexible and customer friendly attitude
- Will have the ability to smile and provide a warm and professional attitude always. We would require the service advisor to provide a calming presence during the working day to ensure any conflict can be resolved.
- Will be able to maintain and create processes that adhere to the manufacturer standards and company guidelines.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be the primary contact for the customer from the point of arrival until the final farewell. This will involve producing the final invoice and completing the successful return to the customer. Your role will be to contact the customer for all additional work required, and to gain authority for these additions, to ensure they are aware of all revised completion times and check that all issues raised by the customer are answered to their satisfaction.
At Quest, customer satisfaction is of prime importance and you will be crucial in maintaining the highest level.
- We require you to have experience in customer service environments and will provide full training and support in relation to the implementation of all manufacture regulations within a prescribed format.
- Ability to use most internet applications, as well as excel and word based programmes.
- The ability to understand the requirements of both the customer and the business, to ensure a good profit level is maintained.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related commission/bonus scheme
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org